Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick & Tracon

So I've been sick for like not this week...Well still sorta sick, but like the former week. Which was really gay considering that I had two tests at the end of that week. So...I did the other one and got a shitty number and I'll do the otherone on monday...Yay...
Well to brighter news! :D On saturday is a anime convention called tracon. Looking forward to that :) My friend made me a cute bear kigurumi, so I don't think I will be cold :D So, today I went to downtown helsinki and saw Dakota. First I had to buy a few school books and such and after that we ate at McDonald's and then bought train tickets so that we can go to the convention in Tampere. (Tampere is about an 2 hour drive from where I live :D) After that we went to the fabrics shop and Dakota got some fabrics for her Sasuke shippuuden cosplay. I hope she does well with the rest of her sowing.
Funny how last week I had nothing going on and now I have something on everyday! Like tomorrow I need to attend a suprise birthday party for Joona. On Friday I will go to my bigsister Nita's place and spend the night there. Then go to the convention on Saturday and on Sunday I need to try to study abit for monday...Unless I find time before that to study abit earlier... Next week ain't that busy...Oh and NINE days left till London <3 Well I better go to bed now, early morning and all.

1 comment: